We answer our phones! Call anytime during business hours (Mon-Fri 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Central Time) and talk to a real live person!
- Do the bowling shirts run true to size?
- Do you offer women's cut bowling shirts?
- Do you offer larger sized bowling shirts (3X and up)?
- What kind of material are the shirts made of?
- I'm creating my own logo. How should I prepare the art file?
- How do you wash & care for the shirts?
- For chainstitched names, what does "$4.95 per word" mean?
- Where are the chainstitched names put on the shirts?
- Do you ever offer discounts?
- I am a retailer...Do you offer wholesale pricing?
- What are your shipping costs and methods?
- Do you offer secure online ordering?
- How can I track my online order?
- What is your return policy?
That's not an easy question to answer since there are many different sizing scales throughout the world. However, the garment chest sizes we show are accurate. All of our bowling shirts are unisex styled.
|Classic Bowlers||Fifties-style tapered fit||Small-3XL (up to 6XL in black/white)|
|Retrobowlers||Box-cut true fit||Small-3XL (up to 6XL in white/black and red/black)|
|Swingmasters||Box-cut oversize action fit||Small-3XL|
For the most up to date sizing, please check our Size Page.
If you are unsure about sizes, feel free to call us during business hours - 1-(800)444-1685 or e-mail email@example.com. Our business hours are 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Central Time.
We offer traditional, unisex shirts. Unisex sizing is bassed on men's sizing.
Most of our bowling shirt styles are available in 3X. We are the only online bowling shirt company to offer 4X, 5X, and 6X in some styles. We may be able to special order even larger sizes - call us during business hours at 1-(800)444-1685 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Our business hours are 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Central Time.
The Swingmasters are a poly/cotton blend. These are lighter weight with a soft, drapey feel.
Custom Screen Printing
To handle your custom Screen Print order in a timely manner, please follow the guidelines below:
- Art must be created & saved as a vector file: PC and MAC users: Adobe Illustrator CS6 or lower.
- All fonts and typesfaces must be outlined as objects.
- Use spot colors to color your artwork. We do not process print.
- We will match your Pantone Solid Coated ink colors. An additional $7.50 per Pantone color will apply per project.
- Halftones are accepted. Please use tints of Pantone Solid Coated swatch colors and/or gradients including those swatch colors.
- Line thickness of 2 pts minimum.
- Negative space (shirt color) of 2 pts minimum.
We cannot accept JPEGs, GIFs, or Tiff format for screen printing purposes. We can only VIEW these file types to quote prices & art charges for your design. If you only have a raster version of your design, we will have to re-create the design/logo in the proper format, and art charges will apply.
Custom Computer Embroidery
Please follow these guidlines below when creating your Custom Computer Embroidered logo.
- All type needs to be at least .25" tall.
- Line thickness needs to be at least 2 points thick.
- Non sewing areas (shirt color) need a thickness of at least 3 points.
- Set your design on a contrasting or transparent background.
- All fonts and typesfaces must be outlined as objects.
- Specify thread colors when placing your order. We can pantone match thread colors at an addtional charge.
- Save your logo as a Vector file OR as a Raster file. For Computer Embroidery we do accept .jpg .tiff and .png files.
- Please ensure your file is large enough. We cannot digitize thumbnail images; art charges will apply.
For most of our shirts, we recommend cool wash, drip or tumble dry. NEVER dry clean and NEVER iron on a screenprinted design. NEVER use a hot dryer to dry your shirts.
Imagine yourself writing in cursive in thread. That is what chainstitching is. The general rule is if your pen comes off the paper, that's the word break. To write "Mike" on a shirt, it is one word. If you want "Big Mike," that would be two. If you go by the name "J. T." we will charge you for just one word (we throw in punctuation marks).
If you have further questions feel free to call us during business hours - 1-(800)444-1685. Our business hours are 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Central Time.
Traditionally we put names on the left chest of the shirt, above the pocket if there is one. If a print or embroidery already resides on the left chest, the name will be placed on the right chest.
Our Closeout Closet is the best place to check for discounted merchandise. We usually have sales or specials before and during the major holidays. We will give a 10% discount for schools and charity organizations. Please call 1-(800)444-1685 or e-mail email@example.com for details. We also periodically send out sales and discount codes to our email list, so don't forget to check your inbox!
Absolutely! Please contact WholesaleInfo@bowlingshirt.com for a wholesale catalog and details on pricing, shipping, minimum orders, and payment options. E-mail or call 1-(800)444-1685 during business hours. Our business hours are 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Central Time.
Our Standard Shipping service is USPS or FedEx Ground, a 1-5 day service. FedEx Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Express are also available.
International shipments go via USPS Global Priority Mail (Air Insured for orders $100 or more).
For complete details about our shipping policy please visit our shipping information page.
We accept these forms of payment:
Once your order is placed online, you will receive two e-mails: an ORDER CONFIRMATION NUMBER and an ONLINE ORDER RECEIPT. When your order is shipped out of our warehouse, FedEx will e-mail you a PACKAGE TRACKING NUMBER to track your order.
If you have your FedEx TRACKING# click here to track your package!
To return an item from Cruisin' USA or BowlingShirt.com, you must call or e-mail our Returns Department during business hours for a Return Authorization number and instructions - 1-(800)444-1685. Our business hours are 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Central Time.
IMPORTANT - Personalized items ( Personalized = Embroidered names-Suede embellishments, custom printed or embroidered shirts) MAY NOT BE RETURNED for CREDIT OR EXCHANGED
Product sent back should be sent via USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking number. UPS or FedEx the same way.
If you are sent the wrong item or your embroidered name is misspelled, we will credit for return freight, fix your order, and re-ship freight free.
If your STOCK item doesn't fit or you don't like a STOCK ITEM you purchased, we will accept any return, however, we will not credit freight. We will happily take the product back and give a refund or credit towards other product.
We cannot issue a refund for embroidered names, flock embellishments, or custom printing / embroidery. We cannot refund shipping/handling charges. We will pay freight back to correct our mistake.
There will be a 10% re-stocking fee on all returned merchandise returned after 30 days of an invoice in unused condition. For every subsequent 30 days an additional 10% fee will be added. Items which are received dirty, worn, price-ticketed, or items bought on closeout or discounted will not be accepted for return. We cannot accept returns of any kind after 90 days from purchase date.